Gm Tigers, this is Tegro Dispatch, the only newsletter that you’ll need to start playing and earning in Web3. Web3 gaming is getting better and stronger by the day, and we got data to prove, but before we get to that -
Did you know that you can earn hundreds of dollars playing fun games on Tegro Earn, Sign up now to start playing and earning.
- Neon Link’s token presale is coming on 15th Feb
- Metaline will commence it’s in-game NFT mint on 15th Feb
- Cyberpunk RPG Reign of Terror Launch pad sale is on 14th Feb
- Matr1x Fire is giving away 100 whitelist spots
- beFitter’s third tournament season is coming up, 1,500,000 $HEE tokens up for grabs
Trending Web3 games to check out
- Shilly’s Pinball (+647%)
- Warren (+347%)
- MeLand (+313%)
- Crazy Defense Heroes (+300%)
New Games to Try
- Enjoy Drunk Robots new PvP mode
- Shrapnel is about to drop 10000 Sigma NFTs, try it now
- Test Elrond Mafia’s new sci-fi shooter game Project Red
- Play the season 2 of OG Web3 game Axie Infinity
Web3 gaming is keeping blockchain ecosystem afloat
Tigers, The blockchain world has been killin' it in the gaming sector, and the proof is in the pudding, aka DappRadar's 2022 Industry Report. With a jaw-dropping 94.17% increase in transaction volumes compared to the previous year, it's no wonder the gaming space is the hottest spot for developers to build some seriously epic applications. Even with challenges like the FTX collapse, UST-Luna drama, and NFTs hitting a low, the gaming sector still dominated growth in the blockchain market.
According to DappRadar's figures from October and November, gaming was responsible for half of all blockchain activity. Over 800k daily Unique Active Wallets were interacting with game smart contracts, and transactions totaled a whopping $698 million. Web3 gaming had a massive month in October 2022, with Alien Worlds and Splinterlands both raking in over 225k and 151k daily Unique Active Wallets, respectively. But the real champion was Trickshot Blitz, with a 70% increase in activity thanks to its collaboration with Solitaire Blitz for the Season 7 Challenge. It reached a sick 23k+ daily active users.
In 2022, the WAX protocol was the go-to blockchain for web3 games, with an average of 350,000 daily users. At the start of the year, Coindesk reported that the total number of blockchain games, dead or alive, had increased by 71% from the previous year, reaching 1,179 from 398. This is just the beginning, gamers. The future of gaming in the blockchain world is gonna be lit.
- Wednesday (15 Feb, 2023) - Tune in at 2:30 p.m UTC for Onboarding Call on Discord.
- Thursday (16 Feb, 2023) - Listen to our Twitter Spaces conversation with Abhishek Pegada, CEO of Fabwelt, don’t miss this one 2:30 p.m. UTC.
- Friday (17 Feb, 2023) : Hangout Night on Discord at 2:30 p.m. UTC
- Jobs are live on the HUNT dashboard, win $$ for completing simple tasks.
Fresh from the Blog
Blockchain Token Standards 101
That’s it for today, see ya in the next one. Don’t forget to sign up on Tegro and earn USDT rewards.