Gm Tigers, this is Tegro Dispatch, the only newsletter that you’ll need to start playing and earning in Web3.
Get ready to witness the biggest evolution in the world of gaming yet, as web3 gaming takes a giant leap forward in 2023. With new investment records, an influx of gaming projects and metaverse worlds, and established players pivoting towards web3, this is a year of limitless potential for the gaming industry.
Did you know that you can earn hundreds of dollars playing fun games on Tegro Earn, Sign up now to start playing and earning. Also while you’re at it check out our latest Game asset marketplace and buy some gaming tokens!
Bigger than ever
Tigers, are you ready to dive into the ever-evolving world of blockchain gaming? Buckle up because the ride is about to get wild! with leading metaverse dapps shining through their respective alpha and beta phases. This year alone, numerous exciting projects have been launched, including Illuvium, The Sandbox, Big Time, The Fabled, Phantom Galaxies, Star Atlas, Mirandus, and many more.
The beauty of blockchain gaming is that it challenges the traditional notion that good games take years to develop. The leading blockchain gaming projects are rewarding their communities with testing phases, keeping them engaged and excited with enthusiasm. This approach is paving the way for a new era of gaming, one where players can be more involved in the development process and contribute to creating high-quality games.
The investment in blockchain gaming has skyrocketed in recent years, with a total of $7.6 billion moving into the space in 2022 alone! This colossal figure shows that interest and confidence in the industry are booming.
In 2022, we saw web2 gaming companies pivot towards web3 as the industry continues to evolve and blockchain technology becomes more mainstream. And now, traditional gaming companies like Atari, Epic games, Meta, Sony, and others are also recognizing the potential of blockchain-based games and are beginning to explore ways to integrate these new technologies into their existing ecosystems.
This is just the beginning; the industry needs to onboard millions of players through user-friendly experiences, and gamers will want high-quality games that exceed the standards set by PC, PlayStation, or mobile phones.
All of this leads us to believe that 2023 is going to be a year of epic proportions for web3 gaming! With blockchain technology opening up new possibilities for game development and creating new revenue streams for game developers, the future looks bright. We can expect to see even more exciting projects and innovations in the coming year as the blockchain gaming landscape continues to evolve at an unprecedented pace. So get ready to level up your gaming experience, because with blockchain gaming, the sky's the limit!
- Hunter On-chain Testnet release will come with play-to earn rewards.
- Reign of Terror’s Utility NFTs are live, get them now to earn P2E rewards.
- Ubisoft X Sandbox Rabbids NFTs are coming up
- Splinterlands Unveils Final Chaos Legion Legendary Summoner Airdrop Card
Trending Web3 games to check out
New Games to Try
- The Fabled is opening their Alpha version on March 15
- Star Heroes a new sci-fi space shooter is coming up on February 28th
- Illuvium Beyond is dropping next week.
- Project Red a Web3 FPS recently unveiled new in-game features check them out
- Wednesday (1 March, 2023) - Tune in at 2:30 p.m UTC for Onboarding Call on Discord.
- Thursday (2 March, 2023) - Listen to our Twitter Spaces conversation with a bunch of HyperCasual games, at 2:30 p.m. UTC.
- Friday (3 March, 2023) : Tegro Fest is back on Discord at 2:30 p.m. UTC
- Jobs are live on the HUNT dashboard, win $$ for completing simple tasks.
Fresh from the blog
That’s it for today, see ya in the next one. Don’t forget to sign up on Tegro and earn USDT rewards