Gm Tigers, this is Tegro Dispatch, the only newsletter that you’ll need to start playing and earning in Web3.
Before we get to the topic of discussion - Are you tired of missing out on the booming Gaming NFT market? Don't worry, we've got you covered. Introducing Tegro - the new exchange that's bringing NFTs to the masses!
At Tegro, we've been working tirelessly to create a platform that bridges the gap between pro token traders and the NFT game economy. We noticed that many pro investors and traders were missing out on the action due to limited accessibility to NFTs. But that's all about to change with Tegro. Sign up now to join the revolution!
The NFT market has been abuzz with excitement lately, thanks to some significant developments that are shaking up the industry. The most notable event has been the fierce competition between two of the biggest marketplaces, Blur and Opensea, as they fight for supremacy. Blur has launched its own token and airdropped millions of tokens to previous users, while Opensea has lowered its fee to 0% on trades and changed creator royalties. This rivalry has pushed both platforms to offer better deals, ultimately benefiting the NFT market as a whole.
In addition to the marketplace wars, funding in the NFT sector has skyrocketed, with a staggering 71.5% increase from the previous month, totaling $41 million in funding. Superplastic and Fungify were the biggest winners, raising $20 million and $6 million, respectively. This is a clear sign that the NFT market is growing rapidly and has enormous potential.
Another exciting development that happened in February was the release of Bitcoin Ordinals, which allows for NFTs to be stored natively on Bitcoin. This revolutionary protocol has generated a lot of hype among investors and collectors, as it changes the game for NFT storage. Previously, NFTs were stored on a layer on top of Bitcoin, but Bitcoin Ordinals allows them to be stored directly on the blockchain. This innovation has created exciting new opportunities for investors and collectors, with over 200,000 inscriptions made in the last month alone.
The NFT market is evolving at lightning speed, and we're excited to see what the future holds. With marketplace wars, groundbreaking protocols like Bitcoin Ordinals, and an increase in funding, the NFT market is ripe for exploration and investment. So stay tuned for more updates and developments in this exciting world of NFTs.
- Light Towers ongoing free mint.
- Desperado B218 is giving away CBT pass
- Quantum Eye Society free mint is live
- Overworld is offering free mint passkey ahead of its incarna sale
- Xborg’s is offering a $2000 airdrop
Trending Web3 Games
New Games to Check out
- Matr1xFire global playtest tour is going live on 17th March
- Citizen Conflict is coming up with Alpha 2.0 in Q2
- Cross the Ages unveils the Arkhante Event
- World Eternal Online’s Season 3 is here
- Wednesday(15 March, 2023) want to learn more about Tegro, join our onboarding call on Discord.
- Thursday (16 March, 2023) - Listen to our Twitter Spaces conversation with the amazing TCG Legends of Elysium, at 2:30 p.m. UTC.
- Friday (17 March, 2023) : Hangout Night is back on Discord at 2:30 p.m. UTC
Fresh from the blog
That’s it for today, see ya in the next one. Don’t forget to sign up on Tegro and earn USDT rewards.